Suite 6/563 SYDNEY RD, Seaforth NSW 2092
We offer very affordable Personal Training in a friendly atmosphere in Seaforth.
How do we differ from large, impersonal and crowded gyms?
- Kids Personal Training and School Holiday programs.
- Kids sports birthday parties.
- No membership fees.
- Casual or permanent bookings.
- Limited people in the studio.
- You never waste time waiting for equipment.
- We use the latest training methods and equipment.
- Your Personal Trainer will instruct and motivate you throughout your session.
- You will be supplied with your own water bottle and towel every session.
- Your workout will consist of a completely personalised combination of Cardio Training, Weight Training and Core Conditioning (depending on your goals).
- Improved Self Esteem
- Increased Bone Density
- Muscle Toning
- Increase Fitness
- Reduction in Depression and Anxiety Levels
- Improved Metabolism
- Improved Strength
At Personal Results, we call in an expert to measure your body, fat stores, muscle, bone and BMI. These measures are computer calculated to outline what makes up your body weight. This allows your personal trainer to tailor your workout and exercise/diet advice to enable you to achieve the results you want.
Your Body Profile is then an important tool for your personal trainer and to you;
- See that your training is getting you results.
- Where these body changes are taking place.
For more information, visit our website or call, today!
Our Team Profiles
Fitness Professional and Master TrainerProfile
The team at Personal Results is led by Shannon Nevin. Shannon is a registered Fitness Professional and Master Trainer and has been a Corporate and Personal Fitness Trainer since 1997.
Shannon played professional Rugby League for seven years, the majority of which were with the Manly Sea Eagles.
"Being Fit and Healthy has always been a priority in my life. My aim as your Personal Trainer is to show and educate you how this lifestyle can improve your quality of life, both inside and out. Being Fit and Healthy, there is no guarantee that you will live longer, but I guarantee that while you are living, you will enjoy life a whole lot more."